Let's face it.
I'm a musician. That's not necessarily a bad thing, But,
The big money I was making in the 70's is now still the same not nearly
as good money in the 10's
So, Most of my adult life required a real job as well..
I did get to spend 5 years on the road so I got my traveling band thing
I've been wondering how to chronicle all the bands
I've been in over the years.. I guess I'll just start with a list.
In the 70's I played in a lot of different bands with a bunch of the
same guys. Over the years I've been in bands with.
I guess I'll start with the guys who have passed on..
- Darrell Mumford. RIP my friend. My best friend.
- Mike Trent RIP we had some fun...
- Billy Batchelor.. RIP Bro
- Tony Albert and Shirley Rodgers.. What an act...
Now for the still among us.........As far as I know
- Billy Wayne Trent
- Ron Mcatheren
- Rob Essery
- Randy Poff
- Larry Glance
- Scott and Lee Dubre
And a dozen other characters that I just can't remember right now..
- Sidetrack and a host of others with the guys named
above... In the 70's
- 1982-1988 The Turkey Mountain Troubadours 6 crazy
guys and a roadie nicknamed "Alien".. I miss you guys and the
"fun" we had.
- 1988-1992 SlideBar. Out of Reydon, Ok, We toured the
country for those 5 years.. I didn't even have a home during that time,
Just a happy to see me girlfriend in every town..
- 1994-1995 The Rhinestone Cowboy Band With Speedy,
Randy, Mark, and Jim ...
- 1995-Current. The John Arnold Band... Thanks Victor for
hooking me up... We've all been great friends ever since. We play
now and again.....Maybe half a dozen times a year...
- 1998- Current The Panhandlers. Thanks on this one
to out to Bobby French from the JAB for getting me in.. We rarely
play these days, But when we do, It's a hoot..
- 2004-2007 The Rusty Anderson Band. Mostly played the
Rhinestone and the Landing Zone. Rick on keys and Kenney on Bass.
- 2009-2010 Mitch Cason and the Big Idea.. I miss you
Ukie...Maybe now we can be friends again..
- 2010-Current. A new band that has yet to be named... Properly